This picture was taken by my 5 year old son, really impressed with it!after our midnight feast which was held at about 7ish,couldn't stay up till 12!!!! We had fun, sitting on our bed eating crisps, chocolates, Ellie was keen to hold onto them, and popcorn to, it was a special few moments! We had fun and laughter, all lying on the bed together and chatting, Ellie giggling at what Joe was doing!
Over Advent we have been doing our advent envelopes, inspired by my sister Wendy a couple of years ago. I got organised for it, and wrote a list of what we were doing for each day, but somehow a long the way, I misplaced it, so it is a surprise for us each morning when Joe opens it!!
So for Joe, its a way of counting down till Christmas day, he keeps saying how many days it is to go. I have enjoyed spending time, doing fun things, I suppose we have been preparing for Christmas, which Advent is all about preparation! Suppose it got me thinking, what things I am preparing for? How do I go about it? Is it with trepidation, stress, fearing even?Maybe what I need to do more is live in the moment, and enjoy the times I have, and make those special memories, you don't need much to make a special memory!! So as we awake on Christmas wherever we are, and whoever we are with, make each moment count! We hope to be in Ipswich with Andy's parents, my parents will be with my two sisters and their families, making special memories!! Go out and do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment