Loyal, true, committed, constant, attached, devoted, dedicated, reliable, staunch, truthful, dependable, trusty, steadfast, unwavering, immovable, unswerving!
Andy choose TEAMWORK which ties in with faithful.With teamwork so many more things are possible working together,supporting, and caring anything is possible! And Ellie when we talked it through KITTEN was her word so how could I not put this on. Maybe she likes cats and kittens so much as when she was three months old Joe drew whiskers on her face with felt tips!!!because he said she wanted to be a cat!!!
This year like many people we have had a roller coaster ride, with lots of highs, special times together with family and friends, seeing and cuddling Bethany Grace,making memories together, seeing our little miracle boy grow up and go into year 2 signifying his last year in Infant school, to watching and sharing in the enjoyment of the great British Bake off and MasterChef, even Andy now knows how to make a Beef Wellington without the pastry going soggy!!!to seeing him receive his football trophy. Seeing Ellie go from strength to strength,excited about the world around her and also showing some of her mummy's determined spirit, to having those special cuddles in the morning when she has just woken up! We are so grateful. There have been the down times but in the midst of the darkness there has always been light and there are always positives if you look for them.
"I'm grateful for the air I breathe,
I'm so thankful for this life I live,
For the mercies that You pour on me,
And the blessings that meet every need.
And the grace that is changing me
Through all that I have known,
I have been held in the shelter of Your hand;
And as my life unfolds,
You are revealing the wisdom
Of Your sovereign plan.
There are no shadows in Your faithfulness,
There are no limits to Your love." by Stuart Townend
Seeing my Dad become resident in a care home was and is hard, but its a walk that I don't do alone, so many people have and are affected by Alzheimers.
Hopefully this year my sister and I will be running for Alzheimers with our children and Katy will be here to give birth to her second child exciting times, so don't think she will be running with us but maybe Iona?!
So remember this year, life is a journey not a destination,don't let yesterday use up too much of today and life's best present is the gift of love! Live it for today!
No comments:
Post a Comment