Thursday, 31 December 2009

Words!


As I write this Ellie has just gone for a sleep and I have a little boy sitting next to me who is wearing pretend glasses so he can look like Dr Who!
This is our plate for 2010, we each chose a word that is special to us.
Joe had 'happiness' which sums him up in a way, he brings it into our lives and shares it with everyone, you can't help but smile when you see him or at the the things he says or does!Ellie had 'love' well she signed love aswell as kiss! She has brought lots of love into our lives and has made our family complete. For me now, I have an ally!
Andy had 'together' which is special to him, we get through things whatever they are whether happy times or tough times by being there for one another and being together.
The Dalai Lama said 'Without the human community, one single human being cannot survive'. How true!
Andy also chose communication, couldn't fit that on the plate,which if you know him, would know he is not the most talkative, I make up for it!
So that leaves 'hope' which was mine, I think at this time of year we look ahead and and wonder what's going to happen? Will it be better,will it be different,will it be worst than this year, we don't know but we hope. There are things that I am hoping for, and looking forward to, the visit of my sister from Cameroon with my new niece in early March, just can't wait for that, to the little things that happen everyday!
So as we move into 2010 remember never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams.
We hope you have a Happy and Peaceful New Year filled with Love X

1 comment:

  1. We move on into another unknown, but with hope! How rich a word it is. It isn't negative, as it looks forward to better things. May 2010 be a rich year for all of us who walk into the new decade.
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete