Joe it seems sometimes is wishing his life away, waiting to get into year 1, then year 2, then Town School, then secondary, then university as he tells me,then he wants to be a fire fighter, then somebody who makes snow flakes and then become a Daddy!! A whirl wind is Joe! Sometimes I feel like saying to him and maybe myself savour every moment, make the most it as we don't know what is round the corner.
This week has been my last week at home before I go back to working in a Medium Secure Unit. I think somehow I wanted this week to be peaceful and slow, but realistically it's not really like that in this household, until about 7.30 when they are both in bed. I have had some special times this week. I went to Joe's Harvest Festival along with Ellie who was so excited to see her big brother, he did so well with what he had to say. We were then able to stay and play with him for abit, which we all loved.
Today Ellie and I along with Grandma Janey spent a wonderful time at Shugborough Hall. In their tea room I had this gorgeous gluten free, dairy free sweet potato soup along with a gluten free bread roll I was amazed. Will be going again, Joe will love it!
We have had a fun evening packing up pressies for my sister who is in the Cameroon, we miss her so much!
So Monday will come round and I will be off to work. Joe is excited as he will be off to Prime Time! As I go through the air lock I hope I will bring some happiness, and care to the young people that I meet!
No comments:
Post a Comment